You Are Viewing
Commonly Asked Questions
- What is the base tuition? $4,200 per year
- Do you offer monthly or semester payment plans? Yes, monthly would be $350 per month in 12-month installments and a semester plan would be $2,100 payable in July and January of each year.
- What is your maximum class size? 30 students
- What is your instructional day? Monday to Friday from 8am – 2:45 pm (early dismissal on Wednesday at 1:15 pm)
- What is your instruction year? 190 days
- What is the student to laptop ratio? 1:1 Student to Laptop/iPad Ratio
- Additional Fees: There’s an additional $150 technology fee per student
- Are you an accredited high school? We are currently in the process of obtaining dual accreditation with Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).Initial accreditation visit for 7th thru 9th grade is scheduled for early fall 2016.